Watch Out for .ZIPs!
Don't Open Those Unexpected or Threatening Zip Attachments
From: "State Court" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: YOURNAME, Notice to appear in Court #0000332305
This is to inform you to appear in the Court on the March 19 for your case hearing.
You are kindly asked to prepare and bring the documents relating to the case to Court on the specified date.
Note: The case will be heard by the judge in your absence if you do not come.
You can find the Court Notice is in the attachment.
Other subject lines (sometimes with a name at the beginning) include:
- We could not deliver your parcel, #00166435
- Payment for driving on toll road, invoice #000488071
- Shipment delivery problem #00000522245
- Voicemail Message (07813245947) From:07813245947
- Bill of lading - Shipping documents
- Courier was unable to deliver the parcel, ID0000523709
- Outstanding Payment for PO_#45
- DHL ONLINE SHIPPING PREALERT ADVISORY
- FedEx SHIPPING DOCUMENT
- Photo Radar Violation