BlueZone is the name of the USU network, both wired and wireless. The network can be accessed anywhere on campus.
Follow the instructions below to connect your computer or devices to BlueZone.
How to Connect to BlueZone
1. Turn on your computer and launch a web browser.
2. If your computer isn't registered on the USU BlueZone Wireless Network you will be redirected to bluezone.usu.edu.
3. Log in using your A-Number and password.
4. Click on "Register My Computer".
5. Reboot your computer and you will be connected to the BlueZone Wireless Network.
Connecting to BlueZone Secure will cause the data sent between your computer and the wireless access point to be encrypted.
Connecting to BlueZone Secure
1. Select BlueZone Secure from list of network options.
2. Launch a web browser.
3. If your computer isn't registered on the USU BlueZone Wireless Network you will be redirected to http://bluezone.usu.edu.
4. Log in using your A-Number and password.
5. Click on "Register My Computer".
This service is funded through the Information Technology Network Funding model.
Phone: 435.797.HELP (4357)
Toll Free: 1.877.878.8325
Fall & Spring Hours
The Service Desk is located in the north entrance of the Janet Quinney Lawson Building (JQL). It is across from the Education Building. view map