The Open Access Computer lab is available for hands-on training of university staff or students by university instructors.
Please click on today's date below
to select the date and beginning time for your reservation, and the fill
out the form to submit your reservation request for approval.
- Scheduling requests should be made at least one day before the needed time.
- If specific software must be installed on the LAN server, requests
should be made at least one week in advance. You must provide properly
licensed media for special software requests and confirm before your
reservation that the installation does meet your needs.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. When
the lab is scheduled, walk-in users will be instructed to give up their
machines to users attending the class or workshop.
- Reservations outside of normal lab hours are subject to a staffing charge.
- Reservations that are not for a university department or course are subject to a $10/seat/half day charge.
Cancellation policy: Unused reservations cause
unnecessary disruptions for walk-in users. The instructor, or a
departmental representative, should cancel any reservations that will
not be used by contacting Gary Egbert (797-1476) before the day of the
reservation, or by contacting the on-duty consultant on the reservation
If you experience problems with this reservation form, please email your reservation request information to