Print More Than One Page on a Single Sheet
How to Print More Than One Page on a Single Sheet
Subject Descriptors: Multiple pages per sheet, Word: 2007, How do I print multiple pages on one sheet?, Printing more than one page on a single sheet
Application: Microsoft Word: 2007, Windows xp
Task Description: How do I print more than one page on a single sheet?
Tutorial Date: 20 May, 2009, By Sarah Zabriskie
Printing More Than One Page on a Single Sheet (the quick way)
1) Select the Microsoft Office button in the upper left corner of the screen
2) A drop-down box will appear. Select the Print button (You may also select Print in the option window that appears to the right of the the drop-down options when you put your cursor on the Print icon)
3) A new window will appear with several options that will allow you to format your print settings.
4) In the Zoom group, locate the Pages Per Sheet option
5) Use the blue drop-down arrow directly to the right of this option to choose how many pages you would like to print on one sheet.
6) Press OK, and the the document will print.
Customizing the Pages on Your Sheet
There is no preview window that will allow you to see how your document will look with multiple pages on one sheet before you print it. A preview window is helpful because putting multiple pages on one sheet may distort the look of your document. Specifically, you may need to change the orientation of your page to either portrait or landscape in order to make the document look appropriate. You may view a preview window and change the orientation of your document by following the directions below.
1) Follow the directions in the step above to arrive at the print options window.
2) In the upper right corner of the window, click on Properties.
3) Another window will open. Make sure the Printing Shortcuts tab is selected.
4) In this window, the preview window is located near the upper right corner
5) The Pages Per Sheet option is located near the bottom right corner. Use this option to decide how many pages you would like printed on one sheet.
6) Watch the preview window as you make the changes. You may need to change the orientation of the document to portrait or landscape in order to format the document appropriately. To do this, click on the arrow right below the Orientation option, and select the right option for the document.