In response to COVID-19, USU Open-Access Computer Labs will remain open and fully-staffed during posted business hours with additional guidelines and best practices to ensure your safety, unless otherwise indicated.
- Students are encouraged to use their personal equipment and space (at home) to increase social distancing
- If students do not have sufficient bandwidth in their own space (at home), they can come to campus but are still encouraged to use their personal equipment (where possible) and practice social distancing
- Students are required to follow best practices while utilizing shared Lab spaces
Lab facilitators will be enforcing the following best practices in all Open-Access Computer Labs:
- Spread out throughout the labs to ensure social distancing
- Use the provided Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer
- If you are ill, remain at home to rest, recover, and prevent the spread of germs.
Additionally, lab employees have increased daily cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- Resources for utilizing web conferencing at home and in USU Computer Labs
- USU-specific answers to frequently asked student questions
- USU response to COVID-19