Content Promoter Feed for Directory
Content Promoter Feed for Directory allows content managers to pull directory members onto non-directory pages. Content managers can choose from different layout options: vertical, horizontal, or contact-card. They can also decide into how many columns they want to divide the feed, depending on the layout option.
Adding a Feed
You can add a directory feed to a page by placing a "CP Directory Feed" component on the page. Components are similar to assets or snippets in OU Campus, and allow you to insert pre-formatted content onto your page. You can access components by clicking the "Insert Component" button in the WYSIWYG editor toolbar (it looks like an atom). When you insert the component it will bring up a small form with the following fields:
- Feed Length: Enter the number of directory members to pull into the feed.
- Site Names: Comma-space separated list of site names as they appear in the OU Campus dropdown (e. g. Engineering, IT_Web). If only pulling from current site, leave blank.
- Tag List: Select tags associated with desired directory members.
- Style: Select the style that makes the most sense for your purpose.
- Breakpoint: If pulling multiple directory members into feed, breakpoint determines into how many columns the feed will be divided.
Directory - Horizontal
The horizontal layout option is similar to the standard directory pages and supports 1 or 2 columns.
Directory - Vertical
The vertical layout option provides a condensed view and supports 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 columns.
Directory - Contact Card
The contact card layout option provides an individual "card" for each directory member and supports 1, 2, or 3 columns.