How to Add an Instagram Post
- You'll need to log in to Instagram on the web.
- Find a post that you want to embed.
- In the bottom right corner of the post click the three little dots
- Click the 'Embed' option
- Click the 'Copy Embed Code' button
- Paste it into the page of your site.
- You'll need to fix some attributes in the code you pasted in.
- Fix the 'data-instgrm-captioned' to be 'data-instgrm-captioned=""'
- Also need to add the '=""' to the 'async' and 'defer' attributes in the script tag so they'll look like async="" and defer=""