Twitter Post Embed
Scroll below the example to see how to add it to a page.
We are committed to start by believing when someone tells us they were sexually assaulted. We will support survivors in justice and healing. We are helping to end the silence. #startbybelieving at #usuaggies pic.twitter.com/ziKWHbsJqG— Amber Rae Childers (@amberrchilders) April 4, 2018
Twitter Feed Embed
Scroll below the example to see how to add it to a page.Tweets by USUAggies
How to Add a Twitter Post Embed
- You can always refer to Twitters documentation
- You can go to your own twitter page or any twitter page on the web.
- Click the little carrot in the top right corner of the post.
- When you click 'Embed Tweet' this screen will pop up.
- Copy and paste the code below into your page where you want it.
- Once the code is pasted into the source of your page you'll need to make some fixes to it.
- You'll need to fix the 'async' attribute inside of the script tag to look like this 'async=""'
- Here is the example below
How to Add a Twitter Feed Embed
- You can always refer to Twitter's documentation
- That documentation has changed since 2016 and I will use the newest way.
- Find the twitter account you would like to embed on twitter.com
- Copy the URL and paste it into publish twitter
- Then choose 'Embedded Timeline'
- Both options will give you code that you can copy and paste into your website pages.
- You can also customize certain parts of the feed using 'customization settings'
- You'll need to fix the 'async' in the script tag to be 'async=""'