Twitter Embed Post
- You can always refer to Twitters documentation
- You can go to your own twitter page or any twitter page on the web.
- Click the little carrot in the top right corner of the post.
- When you click 'Embed Tweet' this screen will pop up.
- Copy and paste the code below into your page where you want it.
- Once the code is pasted into the source of your page you'll need to make some fixes to it.
- You'll need to fix the 'async' attribute inside of the script tag to look like this 'async=""'
- Here is the example below
We are committed to start by believing when someone tells us they were sexually assaulted. We will support survivors in justice and healing. We are helping to end the silence. #startbybelieving at #usuaggies pic.twitter.com/ziKWHbsJqG— Amber Rae Childers (@amberrchilders) April 4, 2018
Twitter Embed Feed
- You can always refer to Twitter's documentation
- That documentation has changed since 2016 and I will use the newest way.
- Find the twitter account you would like to embed on twitter.com
- Copy the URL and paste it into publish twitter
- Then choose 'Embedded Timeline'
- Both options will give you code that you can copy and paste into your website pages.
- You can also customize certain parts of the feed using 'customization settings'
- You'll need to fix the 'async' in the script tag to be 'async=""'
Here is the example belowTweets by USUAggies