Creating Accessible Documents--PDFs (August 8, 2019)
10:00-11:30 am in LIB 204
Accessibility matters! And that includes the pdf documents you share on your website. Come learn about how to check your pdf documents for accessibility, using tools you already have available to you.
- Principles of accessible documents
- Prioritizing your document accessibility work (finding the documents that are most commonly accessed on your website)
- How to know when a pdf is better served as a webpage
- Using Adobe Acrobat to check your pdfs for accessibility
- Using Adobe Acrobat to modify existing pdfs and make them more accessible