OU Campus Training
The IT Web Team offers periodic training in the foundations of OU Campus and implementing special features for OU Campus websites. As new training opportunities are available, they will be listed here. Training is free. Space is limited. Pre-registration is required.
OU Campus Fall Advanced Training
Thursday, October 25, 2018 from 10:00-11:30 am in LIB 204 (updated location)
Want to dive a little deeper into the features of OU Campus? Register to participate in our OU Campus Features Training.
- Assets (image and video galleries, forms, reusable text content)
- .inc files
- Video embedding
- Design tips
- Quality control messages (how to read and understand them)
OU Campus Fall Advanced Training Registration Form
Content Promoter for News Training
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 from 10:00-11:30 am in LIB 204
Want to dive deeper into a new way you can organize your news to share your story with the world? Register for our Content Promoter for News training.
- Tagging your news appropriately
- Pulling articles from outside sources into your news feed
- Pulling articles from other OU Campus websites
- Embedding your news feed on your home or other pages
- Using the create a .pdf option
Content Promoter for News Training Registration Form
Doing More with Your Images Training
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 from 1:30-3:00 pm in LIB 204
Want to learn how to do more with your images? Register to participate in our Doing More with Your Images Training.
- Advanced Photoshop features
- Editing distractions from your photos
- Composition techniques
- Hands-on cropping
- Image strategies for storying telling