Content Promoter Feed for Directory
Content Promoter Feed for Directory allows content managers to pull directory members onto non-directory pages. Content managers can choose from different layout options: vertical, horizontal, or contact-card. They can also decide into how many columns they want to divide the feed, depending on the layout option.
Learn more about Content Promoter for Directory.
Adding a Feed
You can add a directory feed to a page by placing a "CP Directory Feed" component on the page. When you insert the component it will bring up a small form with the following fields:
- Feed Length: Enter the number of directory members to pull into the feed.
- Site Names: Comma-space separated list of site names as they appear in the Omni CMS dropdown (e. g. Engineering, IT_Web). If only pulling from current site, leave blank.
- Tag List: Select tags associated with desired directory members.
- Style: Select the style that makes the most sense for your purpose.
- Breakpoint: If pulling multiple directory members into feed, breakpoint determines into how many columns the feed will be divided.
Directory - Horizontal
The horizontal layout option is similar to the standard directory pages and supports 1 or 2 columns.
Directory - Vertical
The vertical layout option provides a condensed view and supports 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 columns.
Directory - Contact Card
The contact card layout option provides an individual "card" for each directory member and supports 1, 2, or 3 columns.