You will need to paste the entirety of the iframe code into the component and save it. Below are the specific instructions:
In order to include ‹iframe› tags on your page, please follow the instructions below.
- In the “Edit” tab on an OU Campus page, click on the green “Edit” button to pull up the WYSIWYG (page editor)
- Click on the “Show Blocks” button to see the HTML structure of the page. It looks like two dashed boxes inside of another box.
- Navigate to the place you would like to include the iFrame. This can be an already created div or you can create a new place by pressing Shift+Tab at the same time.
- Click on the “Insert Component” button in the toolbar. It looks like an atom and will be located right after the “Insert Asset” button
- Choose the “iFrame Embed” component and click “Insert”
- Paste in the iframe code you want to use. Save.
- There should be a blue pill that says “iFrame Embed”. Save and Exit the WYSIWYG (page editor)
- Your iframe should appear on the screen and you can go ahead and publish.
Please note, when you go to the source code tab after inserting a component, that long seemingly random string of text is the component. Use caution when moving it inside of the Source Code tab.