In order to include ‹script› tags on your page, please follow the instructions below.
- In the “Edit” tab on an OU Campus page, click on the green “Edit” button to pull up the WYSIWYG
- Click on the “Show Blocks” button to see the HTML structure of the page. It looks like two dashed boxes inside of another box.
- Navigate to the place you would like to include the script. This can be an already created div or you can create a new place by pressing Shift+Tab at the same time.
- Click on the “Insert Component” button in the toolbar. It looks like an atom and will be located right after the “Insert Asset” button
- Your form should appear on the screen and you can go ahead and publish.
Please note, when you go to the source code tab after inserting a component, that long seemingly random string of text is the component. Use caution when moving it inside of the Source Code tab.