Lightbox Video Gallery
Click on an image to see the full size video on a black background. Gallery controls include forwards and backwards buttons, thumbnails that link to videos, full screen. Large thumbnails that can be hidden or shown. The gallery will resize based on the box you place it in. There is no auto play feature.
How To Add A Lightbox Video Gallery
*Make sure to include the link to the video as the link in the asset. You will have to include some sort of image in order for it to appear in the gallery. You could either make a screenshot of the video or include another image. The play button is automatically placed over the image you select.
You can turn a gallery asset into a lightbox video gallery by adding a component.
- While editing a page click in the area you want to insert your gallery.
- Press component button (). Select gallery component.
- Click the asset button and select the gallery you created.
- Select Lightbox Video Gallery type option
- Click Save. Save your page and the video gallery will appear where you placed the component.